Retract offer

Help , I sent in a offer but I try to retract the offer before the seller except but I can't there for I contact the seller and explain but the seller won't listen and make me buy the item witch I didn't , so I get a negative feeback and audiogon charge me a fees. 
sangaudio12
Yes, off the record you should be somewhat flexible as a seller. If someone makes me a formal offer and then sends me an email within 24 hours that they changed their mind or they made a mistake, I'm not going to force them to follow through with the payment and wind up with something they can't afford or don't want.  But an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Think before hitting the buy now button. This is like the game show Deal or No Deal.
This is a b$$shit move NOT to allow people to retract an offer. I have seller right now just sitting on my offer. I dont have time to be waiting 30 days to see if he reject my offer. I bought something else. Now I have to send him a message stating I am no longer interested.. BTW He sent me a message the first time I sent an offer saying my offer was too low and said if I go up to a certain amount he will accept it and that I need to be quick! .. Well I was quick.. he wasnt.. Audiogon needs to step it up! No app is also a big loss.... anyway that is my opinions...

what if you fail to defuse bomb? ka boom -- you can't retract from there!

many businesses have that ego and policy!

nickcaper- offers not accepted within 48 hours are automatically cancelled.  So it's 2 days, not 30. 
Post removed