Can upgraded power cords help my setup?

I have some KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and decided to use them with a Bluesound Node 2 via a Lifatec optical cable. Can I see a significant and worthy improvement if I swap out my power cords for something like Pangea cords? Do I need the AC 9SE MKII on the speakers or will the AC 14SE MKII be good for each speaker and also the Node 2 (C7?)? Power cords seem to be the only place left for me to tweak the most out of my setup.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
I would say to check out cables of say $200 or so.

Those who understand more about switch supplies have a ton more circuitry than a linear supply, it is possibly a big waste to use say a  very expensive cable.

There's no right or wrong, there will be differences, but from my experience testing cords costing more than 2X the unit. I am very happy which a much cheaper cord. The expensive cords made a much better improvement in my dac which does not use a switching supply.

The Node 2 can sound very very good and musical without spending too much on cables.
@toddverrone - remember? - you can lead a horse to water...

Those that want to - will !

Steve :-)
@williewonka - ha!

My amps have no transformers.

IC geometry will affect sound. An example that can’t be validly argued against is an IC made from two wires and no shield is much more susceptible to picking up noise than an IC with a braided shield neutral or coiled neutral..

I'm sensing your hatred for 'cables' is in direct proportion to the price of the cable.. I think you and I may have more in common than it first seemed..

Just because some can't hear a difference doesn't they don't work.  Try some to see if you can hear a difference.  I've tried things that didn't do a thing for me, but work great for others.  Just because it didn't work for me doesn't have me preaching it's snake oil.