Audience Au24 SX Speaker Cable Impressions, VS?

I’m considering new speaker cabling and the Audience Au24 SX is one option.

I’m evaluating it via The Cable Company’s Lending Library Program. They just went into my system and have about 24 hours on them.

Reaching out to Owners of the Au24 SXs or those that have compared or demoed them.

Looking for your thoughts and impressions. Pros and cons? Other options you considered and what led you to perhaps make another choice?

Thank you!
david_ten
david_ten - Thanks for the impressions and suggestion.  So many cables to try out... I have auditioned several but it can be a little overwhelming.  I'm currently using Omega Mikro Planars for the speakers.

I did test a loaner pair (Cable Co.) of the new "SX" version of Audience's XLR interconnects not long ago.

You are absolutely right. So many cables and many good ones. I received some strong recommendations, so I may test those out, down the road.

I will check the Omega Mikro’s out. What do you like about them?

And what were your thoughts on the SX XLRs?

Very informative david_ten

I have not heard the newer versions of Audience since the "e" series.
I thought that those cables and cords (10 years ago) were fine indeed.

Happy Listening!
The Mikros seem to be neutral and get out of the way.  Their fragile build is something to consider though.  They are definitely on the far end of the "minimalist" cable school of thought.

The SX XLRs were good, but not a big enough improvement over what I was using to justify the price difference...  although I may not have had them long enough to settle in properly.
@david_ten aren't you using Cardas Clear Reflection's? I seem to recall you answering a post.

If so how do the Audience SX's compare?