Can upgraded power cords help my setup?

I have some KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and decided to use them with a Bluesound Node 2 via a Lifatec optical cable. Can I see a significant and worthy improvement if I swap out my power cords for something like Pangea cords? Do I need the AC 9SE MKII on the speakers or will the AC 14SE MKII be good for each speaker and also the Node 2 (C7?)? Power cords seem to be the only place left for me to tweak the most out of my setup.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
+1 for @Toddverone point - the right geometry is an essential element in achieving the best performance from any cable - i.e. IC's, Speaker and Power.

Regards - Steve
be sure to use a geometry matched to the coriolis force vector for your latitude
That was actually really funny Randy. C'mon though. There is loads of established theory regarding cable geometry and its effect on noise rejection, capacitance, inductance, signal integrity, etc.

why yes, and not just theory, but measurements

but....

the power cable goes to a transformer does it not?

the ICs don't matter

and the speaker cables depend on the complex impedance of the speaker with freq. - hence my usual advice to try 'renting' some cheap cables until you find what you like
I would say to check out cables of say $200 or so.

Those who understand more about switch supplies have a ton more circuitry than a linear supply, it is possibly a big waste to use say a  very expensive cable.

There's no right or wrong, there will be differences, but from my experience testing cords costing more than 2X the unit. I am very happy which a much cheaper cord. The expensive cords made a much better improvement in my dac which does not use a switching supply.

The Node 2 can sound very very good and musical without spending too much on cables.