Which server / renderer to buy?

I listen mostly to rock and jazz using a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum with KT120 power tubes.  I listen to both vinyl and digital.  My digital streams my music library or Tidal via ethernet CAT6a from my iMac to a W4S modified SONOS Connect thru a Schiit Audio Gungnir Multi-bit ("Gumby") DAC.  My speakers are Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S with a Paradigm sub.  My room is 17' x 24', but I listen close up - 10' from the speakers / speakers 3' from the wall.  I'm considering an upgrade of the SONOS because I would like to stream hi-res and have greater capacity (my library is larger than the SONOS metadata capacity).  I'm thinking about the Aurender N100H.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
128x128pg62
Aurender N100H - that seems like a lot of money for what it does.  And you are still stuck with USB output to a dac, correct?  For a tiny fraction of what the N100H, you could just connect a NAS or HDD to a Rpi and use a I2s to spdif hat or an I2s dac.  Most likely, better sound quality as you avoid USB output, works with 32/384 files and you can stream to any other device on the network.  This is exactly what Bryston is doing with their Pi player but charging over a grand. 
I liked the Auralic Aries better than the aurender's and purchased it. I had it hooked up to my external w4s dac 2 dsd. Much better than the Mac mini server with audirvana 2. I have since sold the Auralic Aries and purchased the ps audio directstream with bridge ii. This eliminates the use of a USB from music server to dac
rbstehno,
I use USB from my Antipodes DS GT to my Rowland Aeris DAC. I prefer it over my previous Bryston BDP2 and Aeris DAC connected via AES. Antipodes prefers a USG connection, so in my case I don't understand the issue with USB from music server to DAC?
Thank you all.  I realize from all these helpful posts that the way to go in digital is very far from consistent among audiophiles and the audiophile press.  The articles I've been reading make my head spin - too many options, I suppose.  I should have stated in my initial post that I am trying to find something as plug and play as my SONOS.  I had been watching a YouTube video on ripping CDs to a Bryston unit and it looked like a nightmare getting the metadata right.  I've heard that raspberry pi and the like (Bryston) are tough to optimize.  Ricred, is the Antipodes easy to use?  Rbstehno, how do you like the PS Audio DirectStream?  Williewonka, yes 24/192 is my focus.  In regard to the Blue Sound, I'm not sure it would be a quantum leap from my modded SONOS.  Thanks again, everyone.