Can upgraded power cords help my setup?

I have some KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and decided to use them with a Bluesound Node 2 via a Lifatec optical cable. Can I see a significant and worthy improvement if I swap out my power cords for something like Pangea cords? Do I need the AC 9SE MKII on the speakers or will the AC 14SE MKII be good for each speaker and also the Node 2 (C7?)? Power cords seem to be the only place left for me to tweak the most out of my setup.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
power cords definitely makes a difference... use the 10awg for the speakers/amps and the 14awg for the Bluesound... definitely get the 14SE mk2... Audio Advisor has them on sale for 75% off.. no brainer
Thanks for the reply. The AC 9SE MKII is actually 7awg so I'm wondering if that's overkill with the KEFs relative to the more substantial cost?
The Pangea Ac9 SE MK2 sucked all the life out of my system, back they went to Audio Advisor. 
Try the CableCompany and get some loners to see which PC works best for you. If you can swing it, see if you can audition some TWL PCs.

Your speakers sit higher than most amps would so I'd take into consideration the length you'll need as well as the weight of the PC. You don't want those speakers being slowly pulled down, unless there's a way to fasten the speakers to the stands.

All the best,
Nonoise

Audio Advisor will also let you return their Pangea cables (within a certain length of time), should you decide they provided no improvement (or worse, as stereo5 found). But they are reputed to "flag" the name of customers who return product, so don’t do it too often!

Just so you’ll know, that "75% discount" is a game AA plays. Pangea is their house brand, and they put an inflated list price on them, then mark them down drastically, making it seem like they are sale priced. It’s all illusory.