Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
The Ulf's have no problem with clarity. Going through some of my favorite recordings on them, I have been able to pick out details that were not clear on the DI's. My dad came over and tried some of his classical piano cd's on them. We were able to identify the makes of the pianos being used just by their tone on the Ulf's. In fact, the differences between the various pianos was made very obvious by the Ulf's. I had never noticed this before.
Wow... Good stuff Jeffrey. Eric really spoke highly of the Ulfs. Good to hear your comments.

Jeffrey:

Can you compare the soundstage qualities of the DI and the ULF? Your comments on piano accuracy are interesting to me as I have tried playing self-made recordings (24/96) of my German grand on the DIs and this is one area where the speaker only got a B-.

Your comparable comments between the DI and ULF will be of interest to a number of us DI owners. Thanks.

Craig

Craig, the soundstage of the Ulf's is quite different from the DI's. It's very forward, almost "in your face" on some recordings. Also, the Ulf's do not need to be placed far from the rear walls to sound good. Just a few inches is enough for the Ulf's, while the DI's need a fair amount of clearance to open up. However, listening height is critical with the Ulf's. Your ears must be centered with the arrays for maximum effect.

To speed up the burn in process, I have been playing pipe organ music through the Ulf's for several hours now. It's quite a treat as they are easily able to create concert hall levels of volume. The bass from the organs is scary good on the Ulf's.
Sounds like you've got a real winner on your hands Jeffrey. With time the soundstage might open up and become more recessed. Not that it needs to as from your descriptions they must sound amazing, but I know both my Tektons seemed to open up more with time. Your drivers and caps might take longer than the regular Tekton components to break in. Do you happen to know what caps he used in Ulfberhts? Your description of their realism in tone is very intriguing. How can one not love a speaker that makes vocals and instruments sound real? Especially piano, that's one of the most difficult sounds to properly duplicate and it sounds like the Ulfberhts nailed it right out of the box.  Very impressive. Thanks again for sharing.