Speaker cable recommendations with Magnepan .7s

I’ve done several upgrades to my setup. I’m now trying to catch up my cables. I’m interested in finding speaker cables that will be well suited to my system. I would like to spend under $200 and prefer to buy used.

I have read that anti-cables or mapleshades are often recommended. That’s all I know.

Magnepan .7
Rythmik F12 Sub
Don Sachs SP12 tube preamp
Van Alstine Fet Valve 600r hybrid amp
IFI Micro iDSD Black Label USB DAC
Bluesound Node 1 streamer
Blue Jeans Cable interconnects
Tidal

amritash

lak opened the door so I'll chime in with my experience. I recently bought a pair of MMGs which is in a room adjacent to the rest of my system which consists of two separate (and different) amps being fed by a single preamp. The "other" amp is running a pair of MLs in that room. The MMGs are connected to my amp via a pair of 20' solid copper 12 awg wire - certified for in-wall use, run through my basement and bought from Home Depot. Before doing this, I hooked them up to the amp using the wires I use for the MLs which are older but good quality 8' MIT cables. Aside from differences due to the room, I honestly can't say if the long wires hurt the sound. I think they sound great as long as a low gauge/thick cable is used. This is of course not a scientific A/B comparison so YMMV, for sure.

use zip cord, then 'rent' anything cheap and do a blind test

then 'rent' a more expensive cable & repeat the blind test

Better use of your time & money: a nice Bryston amp
I had a Bryston 4B-ST for about a year. I just upgraded to the Van Alstine. Other than the Bryston's sharpness, which I liked, the Van Alstine is a superior amp.  A completely different class