Tube Phono with Tube Integrated Amp?

what are the drawbacks (if any) of this setup?  

i recently acquired a VPI Prime (amazing) with a Soundsmith Zephyr MKIII.   using a ProJect Tube Box S (which was a phenomenal upgrade for my previous ProJect Carbon table).  right now, running this through a vintage Kenwood KA-9100, powering Elac UniFi's bookshelf speakers. 

i'm looking to build a 2 channel system that i can grow with, so please disregard the amp/speakers for now.  I've read great things about the Manley Chinook and the Allnic H1201.   in the event that i upgrade to a tube integrated amp in the future, is there any downside?
i've read on this forum that a tube phono is better paired with a solid state amp.  

mjb87062017
I meant to include in my last post regarding the Chinook as a hybrd(SS FET stage)-

The Manley was impressively quiet against my  all tube(including rectifier) unit.
Such that, I initially thought the thing wasn't working! It won the noise category.

Realism presentation however, went to my existing,hissy(at ridiculous levels) all tube unit. Even the GF and her friends  present agreed. My unit has active gain for LOMC, so a wee bit noisey.

Perhaps I could achieve both, but not at a 2-3k price point. 

If you expand your horizons to consider used equipment, you'd be amazed at what you can acquire for $3K.  Just take a look at the Audiogon listings. I do understand that many are not comfortable with purchasing expensive second hand merchandise.
For a couple of  years I ran  an all tube amp chain (Ear 834P, VTL 5.5 II, VTL ST 150), but the background was never quiet enough. There was always some tube rush. I swapped out the EAR for an Audia Flight Phono (SS) and I could not be happier. There is at least as much clarity in the midrange and sparkle in the treble and there is a little more bass focus (not impact/volume so much as just a greater tautness). But it is a lot, lot quieter.

Using an older Conrad Johnson PV9a into an mv55 amp. Use the Manley Chinook as the front end. Cannot tell you how great all 18 tubes sound together . The 2 jfets in the Manley are a compliment. Otherwise you would have humming transformers.
I've had a Primaluna HP Integrated with a Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage and couldn't be happier.  If you can get a used Zesto, it is the best value in my opinion.  Best of luck.