Cartridge upgrade

Time to upgrade my turntable with a new cartridge.
The player is a Thorens TD160 B with SME Series III (Low-Mass 9 "Tonearm) today I have a Nagaoka MP-110.

Thinking of an Audio Technica VM750SH (replacing model 150) has anyone listened to this combo?
Any suggestions on other Cartridge that would fit my tone arm? (Price between 200-800 $)
MM or MC does not matter

titus1
That arm has a low  mass ( 5 grams). You will need a cartridge from mid to high compliance for a match. Keep away from a low compliance cartridge. Check out the wood body Grado’s!
@titus1 You will have much more bang for the bucks if you will look for vintage MM cartridges like Grace F9-F (Shibata), Stanton CS-100 WOS, Audio-Technica AT-ML170 OFC, Pioneer PC-1000 mk2 or (if you're lucky) Joseph Grado Signature XTZ. Remember that top of the line MM cartridges are mostly from the late 70s or early 80s, look for those with Shibata, Stereohedron or MicroLine styli, today's MM/MI cartridgescan't compete with those vintage gems that i have mentioned above.   

I was quite impressed with my friends Audio-Technica AT-OC9ML/II Cartridge for $500 its a winner and will beet the MM carts named above IMO. We were comparing it to his Denon 103 low output with a shibata tip and it was hands down better the moded 103. price is from needledoctor by the way.

got me thinking my next cart will be the AT-Art 9 but that’s a little over your budget at $1200.

Actually there is one on ebay for $870 if you can get one for the $800’s that may be a stretch worth taking as they are very highly recommended.

not sure if it will meet your compliance though worth looking into