Best Tube Amp For Sonus Faber? Or Pass XA-100.5? $6-7,500 Budget, Purchasing Used.

As the title says, I have a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica III's that I am more than pleased with, for which I am trying to determine the best available amplifier, preferably tube. Of course, there are always budget limitations and my budget for this amp would be $6-7,500, and I would be buying used to maximize purchasing power.

Based on a lot of research, and quite a few auditions at brick and mortar stores, various home systems, Axpona, etc. I'm honestly not sure if there are any truly exceptional tube amplifiers available within that budget that meet my needs. These speakers need 100wpc tubed, or 200 wpc solid state, into 4 ohms to really open up and perform. 

If, in the end, there are no really great tubed options, I've always heard that the Pass Labs XA-100.5's were probably the optimal choice in solid state for former tube lovers. I would also appreciate any thoughts on that option from owners. 
nightfall
Post removed 
Hi nightfall,
one tube amp which i can very easily recommend and that will more than easily drive your S.Faber with glory are the Coincident Dragon 211PP MKII, but that would be outside your budget. 
The Pass XA-100.5 are very good contenders, but the XA-100.8 would get closer to tube sound performance, if that is what you are looking for. 
I have experience of a lot of amps, tubes and SState up to $100,000 units actually playing in my main rig, and in your nice budget, I know nothing, and I mean really nothing that better the Benchmark AHB2. If you get a pair of these, put them with a good preamp, bridge them in monos to get 400W RMS at 8ohms to each speakers, you should have it all. Full resolution, balance, protection to your speakers, PRaT, and most incredible attack and dynamics, which are the main criterias to make your music alive. I have incessantly been recommending these amps to the highest point, and my friends and hobbyist that got them are extremely happy.
Hi Nightfall,
I have SF Cremonas, ( not the M ) and have had Fantastic results with Rogue Audio M180 MonoBlocks. There is a pair on Audiogon now. There is a Zeus Amp listed as well, which is also a great piece. Rogue Audio amps have a lot of power behind them, and are built extremely well. They can be run in either Ultralinear or Triode mode.  They are also very friendly to tweaks, such as Tube rolling. I like their tagline -  intelligent Indulgence  
Hi Nightfall,
After Just looking at Rogue Audio listings both the M180 and Hera II pre amp are both listed and fall $200.00 out of your budget. The Hera II is one of the best preamps I have ever heard at any price. - Frequency response of 1hz - 300khz -  Think Ypsilon retails 36k and Tidal retails 26K
@nightfall , I see a pair of Pass Labs XA-160.5’s just listed for $7,495.
Maybe more weight and heat than you wanted, but that’s a pretty good price, IMHO.
I have no relation with the seller.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-pass-labs-xa-160-5-monoblock-pair-2017-06-12-amplifier...