Martin Logan Tweaks / Upgrades

Hi!

I read an article before with tweaks or ways to improve the sound of Magnepans, but I can't find any advice or ways to upgrade Martin Logan speakers. 
I have the Martin Logan Vista's. They sound amazing and they definitely dont need tweaking, but I love messing around with hardware haha. If ever I decide to try and tweak my speakers, are there any recommended tweaks I can do? 

Also, do replacing the original ML power cords for the speakers do any good? Does that make the sound quality out of the speakers better or should I just stick with the original power cords? 

Thanks,
Shawn
128x128shawnpmathew
Open the box and trash the junk crossover parts and use reasonable audio grade substitutes.  An inductor, a resistor, and 2 caps are what you need.   
Best tweak I made to all my ML's was to just lightly wedge a 1/2" diameter dowel rod from the back of the top of the speaker to the back wall with blutack on each end (to hold it in place) to make the ESL panel ridged, as it does flap around in the breeze a bit back and forward, did wonders for the imaging/placement and depth visualisation.

Cheers George  
You might try the Synergistic Research  XOT. You can borrow a pair from the cable company. I have a pair on my Summits and they did improve the sound quality not by a lot but is was noticeable. I believe the go for about $450.
For those who value time alignment, don't bother with this nearly no-cost mod. Lower the front spikes and extend the rear spikes so you can make the panel vertical. Read about that on the Martin Logan Owners website many years ago; did it and loved it and that is where they have been for many years. I did change the power cords and found a minimal change. However, I did it at the same time I changed all power cords in the system so I can't really isolate the affect it had on the speakers. 

George, that's an interesting tweek. Not exactly the most aesthetic thing to do to a beautiful speaker though.

BTW, I have Vantage's.