I have a blown driver and I'm not sure what to do

I have a set of Paradigm Speakers that make up my 7.1 set-up.  I had blown driver in one of the ADP 590s I'm using for a side speaker and replaced a driver in it ($300) 

I hear distortion in the other ADP and I'm pretty sure it's ANOTHER blown driver.  The price of the driver has gone up to $500.....same exact part.

Part ID # 2030800007 

I don't know that it's worth it....

Any thoughts?

128x128shweinhold
Post removed 
@timlub - are you close to the DC area?  I'm curious about pursuing your solution.

@djohnson54 - did you think of a good test app?

I set up the new gear and it sounds great, minus the one driver.  It's only noticeable at a couple of frequencies.

Scott, a search for "download test tones" will turn up a bunch of sites.  http://www.testsounds.com/ is just one of many.  I'd start with a tone that is close to the middle of the range handled by the affected driver and see if I got any output.  Dick
@shweinhold   No, I am in Arkansas,  I would measure the driver for QES, QMS, QTS, FS, VAS, etc.... we would then search all drivers in its size and compare published spec's... you would then simply buy a pair of the closest thing available and replace in the front, rear, sides etc.