Best Tube Amp For Sonus Faber? Or Pass XA-100.5? $6-7,500 Budget, Purchasing Used.

As the title says, I have a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica III's that I am more than pleased with, for which I am trying to determine the best available amplifier, preferably tube. Of course, there are always budget limitations and my budget for this amp would be $6-7,500, and I would be buying used to maximize purchasing power.

Based on a lot of research, and quite a few auditions at brick and mortar stores, various home systems, Axpona, etc. I'm honestly not sure if there are any truly exceptional tube amplifiers available within that budget that meet my needs. These speakers need 100wpc tubed, or 200 wpc solid state, into 4 ohms to really open up and perform. 

If, in the end, there are no really great tubed options, I've always heard that the Pass Labs XA-100.5's were probably the optimal choice in solid state for former tube lovers. I would also appreciate any thoughts on that option from owners. 
nightfall
jmcgrogan2,

I noticed the same thing about Reno Hi Fi's used inventory significantly dropping off over the past year too. Doesn't give me a good feeling about Mark being able to come up with a pair of 100.5's for me, and they don't show up anywhere else much either. Also, knowing that the Reno team has gone over them, and re-warranties them is very nice to know.

Before you consider moving to the .8 series, make sure you do some serious listening to them. I've auditioned the 60.8's, the 100.8's and a couple higher power models in the series. There is no question that they are more emphatic and demonstrative in their sound than the .5's, and also offer greater bass control and solidity. However, they do not offer any of the midrange warmth, treble smoothness and comfortable musicality of the .5's. For brief periods, the .8 series is extremely impressive, but not a sound I would want to listen to extensively. Just IMO.

I know this is not on your list, but I have had a great experience with the IMO under appreciated Aexthetix Atlas on a variety of speakers, some fairly difficult to drive,

Hybrid with tube front end and zero negative feedback. 200 wpc into 8 ohms and 400 wpc into 4 ohms. 

There is one for sale on Audiogon now. No relation to seller, just a fan and owner of the product
The Carver Crimson 350 amps put out 350wpc and are easy on the tubes. They can be had for $7500 new if you shop around. With a good preamp, they are capable of fine sound, in some cases rivaling the large solid-states like the BHK 300. I compared both and went with the Carvers.
Last Aug/Sept I bought a pair of Pass 160.8s from Mark at Reno HiFi. Mated with my Steelhead driving them directly; I have all the tubiness I need and the control and frequency extension and midrange sweetness that I need.
Dead quite. They drive my Avalons better than my Spectral DMA 360s ever could.
Hi Nightfall-I would pair Audio Research with Sonus Faber since both are owned by the Fine Sounds group AND ARC is now using Sonus Faber to voice their equipment.