balanced audio vk P12 phono

Has anyone had any experiences with the new Bat phono stage?  It has transformers instead of caps.  Judging by how popular the P-10 was, I am surprised I haven't seen anything.
Thanks
sm2727
@tablejockey 
Why bother posting on hi-fi audio forums if you take offense to the prices. It's expensive. Get over it, then go make friends on the cheapskate audio forums.
mulveling-

WHERE in my post do I suggest it's offensive? I'm stating the mindset if I were in that position.

The phono stage is proportionately a bargain pairing with BAT's finest. 

Get a sense of humor and learn to interpret such posts. Move on.
If you can't understand the post as a goof, that's not my concern.

My bargain basement table/cart/phono amp is only at the 7k mark, am I qualified to poke fun at my hobbie? 

sorry my question was so polarizing............I wasn't thinking price. I always buy used.... I am very happy with what I have.....running a clearaudio balanced reference direct to my amps. (solid state) But I always had a yen to try a bat phono (tubes) with a balanced volume control only.  BAT has big balanced power supplies so I think it would be great.  I also am convinced that a balanced input is an improvement and they are rare.  Also  it is a balanced phono that doesn't cost a mortgage to re-tube and they last a long time.   Victor runs a very conservative shop and I was curious about the change to transformers since they are now  used throughout his line of pre-amps.  Just seemed weird that no one has spoken up one since the vk p10 seems well loved......
sm2727-

mulveling reminded me there are sensitive readers here, so best to skip any satire/humor for fear offending someone.

No doubt th P12 is amazing.  If my system warranted that level of gear, I'd go SE version whole hog!

A friend has athe older p5 with BAT tube amps. Gear sonics
I think the move to transformer coupling is a good move, especially for BAT, since much of their gear has had problems with capacitors.

I would be tempted to try a VK-P12. Maybe they are hopping on the Allnic bandwagon, as Allnic has been transformer coupling for years now.