Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Kenny,

the little MZ2 is going to shock you. Every time I look at that tiny black box hooked up to the Goliath DI's I shake my head in disbelief......how can something so small drive something so large so well? 
Mac,
Well said,Thank You.
I'm not active on AK but your right,Lots of happiness over there.

On to a diff. subject I know you have said you probably will get a tube amp eventually,some kind of DHT.I'm wandering if you have checked out some of the first watt amps from Nelson Pass.
Just might be another option for you in my opinion.

The MZ2 is small going to be very easy to add in my system after having much bigger preamps and or Intergrateds.

Enjoy,

Kenny.
Can you experts tell me what make are the tweeters in the DI? Know the Eminence woofer from the discussion above and am thinking of getting some replacements for those accidents that happen with my pets and occasional electronic spikes (also...have you heard the Telarc Wellington Victory album with the exploding fireworks? It will kill a tweeter in a heartbeat...). Thanks. My serial numbers are 229 and 230 in case they have changed over the run.
Craig,

The tweeters are SB Acoustics SB29RDNC-C000-4
The 10" woofers are Eminence Alpha's
The Mids are Eminence Alpha's. 6.5"

I'm not a big classical guy,I only mainly listen to classical Piano recordings along with most forms of Jazz and classic rock and pop and some new stuff.

I've played the piano most of life I don't own one anymore but I go visit a good friend and I blow the dust out of their baby grand every chance that I can,they bought it for their daughter who is away at college to be a medical doctor.

Best,

Kenny.

Thanks, Kenny.

I, too, listen mostly to jazz, pop, and bluegrass music but the DIs have rekindled my enjoyment of classical feeds -- largely orchestral ones that have large soundstages. Suspect you found this one long ago, but, if not, the Bela Fleck and the Flecktones "Live at the Quick" DVD is spectacular on the DIs. Wooten's bass solo can be used as a primer for illustrating the DI bass response.

BTW, if you're looking for a practice piano, there are excellent sampling instruments available as are the Korg keyboard controllers hooked up to a VST/computer. Allows the aficionado the opportunity to blend their musical and audiophile interests. Nothing beats a grand, however.