Any love for the Belles Aria or other recent Belles amplifier?

I recently heard a Belles 150a Hotrod with Triangle Zerius speakers and a transformer volume control.  The sound is one of the most compelling pairings I have heard.  I am considering purchasing a used 350a or a new Aria or 150a ref. v2.

Has anyone spent time with one, two or all three of these amplifiers?  I'd like to spend as little as possible but still have an outstanding match with the easy-to-drive Zerius.  I like the idea of an integrated if it sounds as good as the bigger amps just with less output power.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
128x128leahy
Anyone else heard the Soloist 1 and Aria ? I'm a happy Soloist owner, but if the much cheaper Aria is that much better...
Dave Belles and I have discussed this one for hours and both agree.
The newer Aria designs out performs the Soloist.
The Aria integrated ,Aria Stereo amp and Aria Mono Blocks far more engaging and sophisticated. They easily out perform much more $ designs, and made in USA
If I didn't tell you I would be doing you a disservice.
 Best JohnnyR
I heard the Aria Monoblocks at Johnny R's a few weeks ago and they sounded great. If you are looking for nice sounding monos and don't want to break the bank these might be the ticket. Pass Labs for everyman without the heat!
I also heard the Aria Monoblocks at Johnny R Audio Connection.  The system it  was in was quite modestly priced, but it put many much more expensive systems I have heard to shame.  Out of all the different systems Johnny R played for me, I was most mesmerized by that modest system.  Of course, the expensive Proac speakers I heard with a very nice amplification system was quite special as well, but the Aria system really sticks in my mind.