Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic
Thanks, Wolf.  My MA3s (with Eichmann copper RCAs and 10 day break-in) are in transit.  I should be able to get them inn my system over the weekend.  I am trying to manage expectations, but I am excited.
I have been using the Morrow Audio SP7 bi-wire for a couple years now. They are awesome to my ears, I bought them w/ the short break-in option, they did sound a little rough for 100 hours or so but now w/ several hundred hours (who counts anyway) they are a great addition to my set-up. Bryston integrated, Silverline Sonatina's, Oppo 105D.
I estimate I put about 50-60 hours on the SP7's in my little system. Had a music session with a few mates yesterday and the 2nd half I put the SP7's on my Revel Ultima Studios bass frequencies ( hey there driving two woofers each so I figure there getting a reasonable workout). Very pleased, been giving them a bash today so I figure they have roughly 110-120 hours (inc. the 2 day break-in). I feel they are on the upward spiral, after that little ragged period. I'll swap them over to the HF posts in a day or two, could be interesting. If they keep improving as per the info. sheet I'll be very happy.
I laughed at myself while breaking in these cables but figured, hey, I gotta see if this stuff is as advertised…I actually had white noise from a rarely used tuner running through them all night for a week or so, and then just ran my rig as usual when I was home…turned off the tube amp and let the tuner noise run while out (all the while wondering if signal really does travel through a cable driven by a preamp toward an amp that is off). Then you listen for whatever the instructions predict will happen assuming you have a grip on how much time has passed...In any case, worth the wait for an amazingly inexpensive (seriously…50 bucks) cable that seems to sound fabulous.