Readers Digest Classical Collections should be reissued

Someone should talk to Analogue Productions to make a limited run of the Beethoven Cycle and A Festival in Light Classical Music by Readers Digest.  Every time I listen to them I cannot believe these have been overlooked as they are some of the best classical recordings and performances available.  Chesky did reissue a few on vinyl but most were just on CD and they could have been better.  I cannot believe with all the Living stereo reissues that these have been overlooked.  They are just as good as any Living Stereo if not better.  They are some of Deccas finest.  Does anyone know why these have been avoided?  Seems strange as I would think most audiophiles would be all over these.
tzh21y

Now this is the type of post that gets me excited! I never would have thought to look for these LP sets. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend!

I'll post back what I find and when. I'm in the Allentown, Pa. area. I hope no ones cleared out our local thrift stores yet. Thank you all in advance. Joe

"I have the Copland box of the Time/Life "Great Men of Music," and yes, "Fanfare for the Common Man" is one of the many pieces in that box, Disk 1, track 1 specifically."

Johnnyb53- Now on my radar,thanks!
These box finds at least in my neck of the woods, always seem to be played maybe 1-2 times and then shelved. If only I could find that Blue Note mono or Parlophone Beatles in these same bins...sigh.

Well, all this talk about RD box sets has now made them "desirable"
and the market will respond by upping the price to maybe $3.00.
thanks guys,for spoiling the ride!

As for Copland, another great recording is on the Sheffield Box set called Moscow Sessions.  It has Appalachian Spring on it done by the Moscow Philharmonic.  It is another record that you see once in a while but it is a great recording of Appalachian Spring mastered by I believe Stan Ricker.  It is a recording I see more on cd than on vinyl but it was issued on vinyl.  Great set.
Tzh21y-

Good info. My only copy of "Fanfare" is a scratchy 6 eye Columbia 
"history" disc that your grade school teacher would play in the classroom.

Its  Eugene Ormandy with the Philly philharmonic, and despite the quality, the performance/sonics are shockingly good. I'd like to find whatever the  album this was on.