Readers Digest Classical Collections should be reissued

Someone should talk to Analogue Productions to make a limited run of the Beethoven Cycle and A Festival in Light Classical Music by Readers Digest.  Every time I listen to them I cannot believe these have been overlooked as they are some of the best classical recordings and performances available.  Chesky did reissue a few on vinyl but most were just on CD and they could have been better.  I cannot believe with all the Living stereo reissues that these have been overlooked.  They are just as good as any Living Stereo if not better.  They are some of Deccas finest.  Does anyone know why these have been avoided?  Seems strange as I would think most audiophiles would be all over these.
tzh21y
I've had great success stopping at EVERY at Goodwill  I pass while driving around.

Box sets of unmolested discs for a couple of bucks. You just have to sift through the Pat Boone and Wayne Newton albums to find a good one.

Last find was a Sibelius collection. Being more of a casual fan of Classical, the Readers Digest series are fantastic. Decent sonics along with great music on the cheap!

Nearly  as good as some of my "real"  RCA,Columbia, DG....period albums.

Many of the Readers Digest sets were pressed by RCA in their Indianapolis plant, and recorded by Kenneth Wilkinson who was a Decca engineer that recorded many of RCA's projects in Europe.

As a result the sound on many of them is superbe.
Twin Cities is Goodwill capital of the world .
All the Readers Digest albums I've see were ground to death
in someone's GE console tracking at 10 grams .
Not to rub it in but the 5 cassette version of the Readers Digest Light Classical Music is like new and "made exclusively for Readers Digest by RCA." Yippee! Tape is a natural medium. It breathes.