Audio Research Ref 6 power cord

Has anyone heard an aftermarket power cord significantly change the sound of an Audio Research Reference 6 preamp?  If so, please describe the cord and what you heard.
imgoodwithtools
Not an exact comparison, but I am using a Nordost V2 with my AR Reference phono 3. It made the background more black and improved the overall clarity 
Thanks for the link, randy-11. There's a reason I specifically asked if anyone has heard a difference in power cord with the Ref 6. I used to own an Audio Research Reference 75 SE. I heard a subtle but not ignorable difference much like jperry noted when I swapped a Nordost Red Dawn cord for the stock unit. Surprisingly, I heard an even bigger change when swapping in a Synergistic Black Quantum fuse. So, I guess I fall into the camp that cords and fuses can make a difference. I guess I felt maybe there would be a bigger change on electronics that draw more current, amp vs preamp for example. But I don't know that. And I have tried two different power cords with Ayre MX-R Twenty amps when I had them, and noticed No significant change in sound.
Post removed