I have a blown driver and I'm not sure what to do

I have a set of Paradigm Speakers that make up my 7.1 set-up.  I had blown driver in one of the ADP 590s I'm using for a side speaker and replaced a driver in it ($300) 

I hear distortion in the other ADP and I'm pretty sure it's ANOTHER blown driver.  The price of the driver has gone up to $500.....same exact part.

Part ID # 2030800007 

I don't know that it's worth it....

Any thoughts?

128x128shweinhold
I actually have the old one, but it's not simply a single driver.  It's a whole unit, and the single driver that's blown isn't removable.

A picture would make more sense....

Scott

Maybe I read wrong,  I thought you had Paradigm ADP590..... the side woofer pulls out,  for the front woofer, you have to remove the front plate and the woofer is attached to the rear of that plate.  If the front woofer is not removable, then I would need the front woofer tweeter unit....
If run in the same cavity in parallel regarding shared back pressures (the most likely configuration), then one would have to replace with identical pairs, then the other speaker would have to be done the same way.

Obtaining a new or used woofer of OEM nature is the strongly preferable  way to go in this case.

Ie, a single driver replacement of a different woofer type, even one designed to be a perfect replacement... would very likely cause it or the remaining original to pop, when the playback levels get high enough.
Post removed