Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic
Holy crap! Just put the SP7's in my little kitchen system, admittedly they are only replacing a fairly budget pair of Silver Speaker cables, but wow massive improvement. The depth & weight that is now coming through the Pioneer SP-FS52's! Looking forward to break in & using them on my big Revels, will try them tomorrow as getting ready to go out now.

Initforthemusic:  Thanks for the update.  Since your last post, I took the plunge (the sale in May was too tempting) and ordered an MA-3 IC to replace the Monster Reference cable now connecting my DAC to my pre.  I ordered the Eichmann copper RCAs (I have them elsewhere in my system and like them).  I also ordered the long breakin, since, based on my time available to listen, I would need more than the 60 day return period to fully break them in from 0 hours.  (I have a tube preamp, so I don't want to let everything run all day without me being there.)

I will post my impressions here as well.  I should have them by mid-June.

Interesting that you have those Pioneers.  My son-in-law just got a complete Pioneer surround setup (Elite AVR, towers, subwoofer, center and bookshelf surrounds) all the same Andrew Jones designed speakers.  My daughter works for an authorized retailer, so they were a bargain.  I have to spend a bit more time listening, but my initial impression was that they are a stone cold steal for the money.  Surprisingly clean in the midband. 

@bondmanp ,

Well I've been putting some hours in on the SP7's. They did get a bit rough and ragged around the 60 odd hour mark. Will be interesting to hear when start to settle down.

Yes those Andrew Jones Pioneers punch well above their weight. I only paid $222 for the pair at a clearance centre in Oz less than 1/2 RRP around 3 and a bit years ago. Just a fluke I was actually looking for a new oven and cooktop and stumbled across these, and remembered reading positive reports. Mind you I'm running some much higher end electronics than most would into them. A tube Pre. into (my smallest in size and output) Power amp which punches out around 160 x 2, quite a bit in Class A and a lot of current. The little Pioneer's love it and sound way better than what would typically be paired with them.

Good luck with the MA-3's, my first venture into Morrow was MA-4 RCA's with cu. Eichman's around 4 year ago. They were a pretty big step up from what I had then.
I've had solid core AQ cables both balanced and RCA in my rig for a while, and after buying a new amp without XLR inputs I needed a decent RCA cable…saw the Morrow ad and bought their "el cheapo" MA1 IC . When I asked when they were shipping the thing I got an email noting they're hand made (I hadn't read all the stuff on their site…SORRY!) and take a while…cables arrived with the 4 page break-in papers which I thought were pretty funny, kind of "out there", and 100% correct. A truly great sounding cable and it got me thinking about the trade up thing, although the 400 hour wait for cable nirvana tests my patience. 
Thanks, Wolf.  My MA3s (with Eichmann copper RCAs and 10 day break-in) are in transit.  I should be able to get them inn my system over the weekend.  I am trying to manage expectations, but I am excited.