KEF LS50 vs Dynaudio Contour 1.3 MkII vs Thiel 1.6

OK I should probably explain before I weird everyone out...

I have a nice pair of Thiels but always wanted to try a nice monitor.  Particularly since my room is smallish and weird shaped and I love great sound stagging and accuracy. (I figure they would be easier since I'm constantly rearranging). There's a pair of nice Countours nearby but Sterephiiiilie reviews suggest the tiny KEH set are terrific monitors.  Price is about the same. 

Any advice?
Thx, DD

Bryston B60
Rega Planar 3 (highly modded) w/ Zu Audio DL 103 MkII Cartridge
Luminious Audio Passive Preamp
Tascam CD-200
SVS PB-1000 sub (if needed)
BlueJean cables all around
Tinnitus & high frequency loss in ears...:8(

dancub
ctsooner  Looks like we're destined to be "ships passing in the night".  Is  Audio Connection in NYC or NJ?  I get to NYC to see kids regularly so will give you a heads up then.  Still need to find a Penaudio dealer closer than Ontario...or buy a ticket to Paris...they have 'em there...:8)
He's in NJ, but pretty close.  I had this conversation with a friend yesterday.  His system is well north of 250k or so.  Neither of us like to purchase from a smaller company that isn't established in the US.  For us, we've learned over time that you may need to get things fixed.  They aren't even sold in the US and they have one dealer in North America. I have heard them before and they were very nice. Clean sound and tight.  Due to the laws of physics, they aren't going to give you much in the lower octaves, but if I recall the top end was very nice and not to harsh or bright like so many monitors can be.  

I agree with poster above who said that going from a  time and phase correct speaker to one that isn't may not be the best idea.  The older Thiels could be bright on occasion, depending on amp/cable hook ups, but they didn't smear the transients.  You are used to that and seem to like that sound.  There are other monitors around that will give you great sound, plus the prices of the Penaudio's are around 4k plus aren't they?  That amp works great on Vandersteen's of all sizes as Johnny sells a lot of Bryston.  He will set up the Belles amp for you as well as the Rotel so that you can hear the differences.  Open mind and ears and the ones you love with pop for you.

email me and let's talk.  
I thought so, NJ wouldn't work for me as I go to NYC by mass transit. More importantly, it's not an issue at the moment since I've just invested in the bigger Bryston (my third) and won't be doing anything else major until I've "digested" what I have.  

Short version is that I've got zero interest in hearing other amps or speakers at the moment. Frankly, my Thiels sound better than they ever have, not bright at all. While I've heard (& owned) some nice speakers - Joseph Audio, Maggies, Thiels, Linkwitz, etc. - my ears told me that system's sound was the best my ears have ever heard. So eventually, I'll chase another pair of them down to listen to. For now, I've got all I'm interested in. 
Fully understand Dan.  It's all good.  Glad you love what you have.  That's what counts.