Best interconnect burn-in method

I think I know the answer to this, but I just wanted to double check with everyone.  I am in the process of burning in an XLR interconnect.  The interconnect is between the DAC and the integrated amp.  I am using a laptop as the source, and it is connecting via USB cable to the DAC.  Is it true that I am still burning in the XLR IC if I leave the integrated amp turned off while playing music continuously on my laptop with the DAC turned on?  Thank you for your input.

respected_ent
randy-11
Unless a person understands science they have only un-informed opinions.

Science by its nature is poised to create as much as possible those un-informed or diverse opinions called HYPOTHESIS. Only math can straighten out all hypothetical opinions in one unique making HYPOTHESIS a proven scientific FACT.

Unless person starts plugging in numbers into scientific formula(s), the given hypothesis will always be in ’hibernation’ creating points of forum discussions...

So randy-11, please share your wisdom on what it takes to understand science and why do you think that posters here have ’un-informed opinions’?

many posters here are immersed in woo-woo snake oil, and/or mis-apply real effects 

an example of the latter is claiming that skin effect is an issue at audio frequencies (tho it is real for microwaves...)

if you can translate the rest of your post into English I'll try to comment
But no one here has claimed skin effect applies to audio frequencies. So what you said is, you guessed it, a Strawman Argument.

there is someone phoney here, that's for sure - got a mirror??

skin effect is - as I said - an example; there are many more and anyone can see dozens by looking at troll-kait's web store

if you can translate the rest of your post into English I’ll try to comment

you mean from Science to English? What portion of post you need translation mind mentioning? It looks like you’re asking to translate the whole thingie...

It’s hard, because not everyone indeed understands Science as you noted prior, but I can give hint on how to understand and translate:

Once you find CORRECT definition of SCIENCE, you’ll be able to translate my rest of post. You should also find definitions of the following words: HYPOTHESIS, EXPERIMENT, FACT.

In my school days, we simply neglected skin effect on audio circuits and treated them as DC so here's another word you need to find CORRECT scientific definition: ASSUMPTION!

For now, I guess all you need to do is finding a good school and register for classes such as Science101 or somethin’