Revel B15 Second Sub Question

Well I just bought a Revel home theater speaker system.
4 M20s
2 B15s
1 C30
I have not received them. They are on there way. The subs will arrive first on Tuesday.

I was looking at the back of my Krell HTS and I don’t see a second connector for a sub. What is the best way to run a second sub? Also can I stack the subs on top of each other? Do I need to put something between them?
I have never heard Revel speakers. Hope they sound good. This setup will only be used for HT.
coxhaus
The Revel B-15 has an output as well as inputs so you can daisy chain the subs.You would go from processor to one sub and then out of that sub to the other sub.
Highly recommend against stacking (you'll see it in the manual). Subs are too heavy and are not designed to do so. Experiment with different locations for each, then have fun setting up the eq!
My manual recommends stacking as one option on page 11 down at the bottom of the page. I wonder if there are more than one version of the B15 manual. Of course my manual does not explain how to stack the units. I don't have enough room in my corner for 2 B15s side by side. I need to stack them. Do you take the feet off of one to stack? Has anybody stacked 2 B15s in the corner?