Primaluna dialogue premium HP tube rolling suggestions to reduce brightness

I have had the dialogue premium hp for about 6 months now, using naim preamp and proac tablette anniversary speakers.  I have been noticing some brightness in the high end, and am wondering is I might be able to switch out the tubes to cool it down a bit.  

I am running the stock el34 and 12au7. As this is the hp with 8 power tubes, I would rather not switch the el34 for financial reasons, so does anyone have recommendation to change the 12au7 tubes.  

I also think the the proacs are contributing to the brightness, but would rather not go speaker shopping again, but have not eliminated that option if you have some ideas
meiatflask
Meiatflask... The Naim kit has been known to add a bit of treble emphasis in some applications. With that said,I would try a pair of the NOS Mullard 4003’s as already mentioned. They definitely can tame the highs a bit and also add a pleasant...smooth as honey coated flavor to the mix...though admittedly,not to everybody’s liking. It would be the first thing I would do for the improvement you are looking for.
I just ordered the British mullard 12au7/cv4003 from upscale, a matched pair for the v11-12 positions.  I thank you for all of your comments, and I'll let you know how things turn out after a have had some time for serious listening.  

I am am going to open a new string on cryo treatment (later today) , as that has me curious.  Jared at upscale said the cryo makes the tubes break in faster, so for 8 bucks I went ahead with it.

THANKS,

Bill
i'm with Aolmrd1241 try a different preamp Naim gear can tend to be bright  and cold imo, I went from a compete Naim system and wasn't listening to music at all to an all tube system and found musical heaven again. just saying....
Meiaflask,

Recommendations seem to be all over the place. Whatever your ears end up liking, the PL  DP preamp would be the optimal setup.

With that in mind, the suggestions of NOS RCA,GE,Raytheon. ..
American tubes instead of the Euro/Brit tubes have made my PL HP sing  like a VERY expensive  amp. IME, a decent(not necessarily $$) also add to refining these great amps.

With a little searching, you can find 2 decent US tubes for the price of 1 popular Euro/Brit tube.

+1 on the CV4003.
Hate to say it cause they might all be gone when I need to retube. :/