For cassette enthusiasts - How to color cassettes

Now for something completely different. Here’s a little trick I learned from Peter Belt a long time ago. It’s how to improve the sound of any cassette using colors. All you need is 3 Sharpie or Marks a Lot or similar chisel tip permanent makers - Purple, Black and Blue. If you can’t find chisel tip pens medium tips will do. Purple is used to paint the solid rear panel of the cassette. Blue is used to paint both sides of the cassette. Black is used to carefully paint the front of the cassette, the business side of the cassette as it were. Impress your friends.
128x128geoffkait
Normansizemore
I am impressed that this tweek works for you. Honestly I am. But it is probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. My opinion I know.
It reminds of the Tice Clock fiasco. Enjoy coloring your cassettes, mine will stay as is.

I’m not sure you’re being honest with me. You probably don’t care one way or the other if the tweak works for me. However, your opinion of coloring cassettes is of little value since the Tice Clock actually worked. Didn’t you get the memo?
Did you ever give a Tice Clock an audition? I assume you are just spouting off.

I tried this many years ago.

It makes lots of improvement to the sound.

Back then i had a Sony system with speakers