DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM THAILAND

I admit, I fell for a scammer from Thailand, even though I was warned. It just was that it took forever to sell my Stealth cables at a give away price. These cables are awesome, but evidently not popular in the USA. I refused to send the cables to the buyer because he wanted me to declare the value at $30 USD for custom fees. So he had me direct the shipment to his friend in SoCal. Now, after UPS (and I insured the cables for $4,000 to save on shipping-my fault) delivered the package, the buyer says his friend did not sign and receive the cables! Just be aware A-Gon members, and don't be foolish like me.
128x128talk2me
First of all, I am warning A-Gon members to be aware of Thailand members. If this is too much for your comprehension. so be it. You have been warned, as I did not heed this warning,
I have sold gear to china, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and most part of Asia too. You can get scammers and genuine people in all parts of the world. The same applies to the USA, EU and UK.

I was both Ripped of by David Shult the guy who runs the Modification service in the USA. I was also ripped of by Ryan Scott from Vapor Audio on both speaker transaction. I have been ripped off by USA Ebayers too on countless stuff.

Don't go around claiming the whole country isĀ  sham to deal with. Not everyone is the same.

The point is your ripped of by an idiot that lives their. Their are idiots everywhere with no ethical practices when it comes to business.