I took the plunge - PS Audio Stellar DAC and S300

I should get them tomorrow as beta test units.  Current speakers are first gen. Klipsch Reference RF-3s from high school. I will be referencing the units through a Grace 905 monitor controller. I know the speakers are the weak link but I've had them for almost 20 years and I know them well and have gone through 4 amp/preamp setups. Excited to see what I notice!    
parkinen
Any other feedback from the other users as well? How is it going is it getting even better now after break in? 

i thought i would add my 2 cts worth...recently picked up a S300 to replace a $4500 North American made SS amp - i was honestly skeptical if this unit would be able to satisfy.   granted the other amp had a bit more low end power and drive, and a tad cleaner midrange but just a tad..the highs were slightly smoother but again ever so slightly...at the end of the day the S300 proved to be a great bargan and i never missed the other unit..keep in mind there is a break in-- right out of the box it was a bit on the brittle side..a week in the sound smoothed itself out a great deal....i havent heard all amps in the price range of the S300; but i would be surpised if there is a better all around performer at or near its price..as a footnote dealing with PS Audio was a pure pleasure...top rate company and customer service...i would give one a go if you are intrested in a solid 2 channel amp...
I wonder how the PS audio amp compares to the amp section of the peachtree Nova 150