Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic
I had the Morrow Grand Elite Reference SC's and thought they sounded very good. Next I tried Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme SC's and it sounded like I added perfectly integrated sub woofers, that's how much these cables changed the bass. Of course the cables add nothing but they allow more music through and they sound so very natural. CT cables just might the biggest bang for the buck out there.
Thanks, lancelock.  I have looked at Cerious, but they are priced a bit out of my range, even if they might offer a good value at their price.  I have a lot more wire to buy over the next year, and I simply can't afford to try the CT stuff.  I can't afford the higher-end Morrow stuff, either, for that matter.  The MA3 with the current sale of 40% off was about all I can manage.  I also really like the Morrow business model - 60 day trials, discounts, trade-in allowances, etc. 
Interesting lancelock, a person over here changed over to Morrow SP7’s from CT Graphene Extremes, and preferred the SP7’s.One of the reasons I went for the SP7’s. He uses the cables in his system full range. Different systems, music preferences etc., so many variables. As I’ve stated on numerous occassions one cable doesn’t suit everyone, or every system.

Hope my long wait will be worthwhile.
Well the SP7's have just arrived, very nice black velvet pouch with the cables. On the day our power is off due to planned upgrades! I'll set them up tomorrow, I only got the free 2 day break-in as like to hear the "changes" during settling in time. It might be a while as main focus is on my "Dragon Slayer" Speaker I've just got back from the designer which I had custom modded and had some issues to sort out.

Will be interesting to hear the differences during the "break in" period. Just had a thought I'll put them in my kitchen system and run the tuner regularly. That will be a quicker break in and fuller frequency. I've found silver cable to have a much longer burn-in compared to copper, I thought my SP2's burnt in reasonably quickly, so the SP7's will be interesting.