Holo Audio Spring (Kitsune version)

Anyone bought this and have compared it to comparable dacs within the 2K - 4K range? I've never owned a NOS Dac, and as I've been reading up a lot on the Holo technology, a lot of it is starting to make sense to me.  I only owned/heard delta-sigma DACs so far, and honestly haven't found anything to complain, but then again, I have no basis for comparison.

Currently few of the DACs I am interested in are : Mytek Brooklyn, Holo Spring Kitsune edition, T+A DAC8 DSD, Matrix X-Sabre Pro.
nitewulf
No rant.... just offering up my opinion, and nothing else, in answer to the OPs question, about comparing other DACs to the Spring DAC.

As I stated, in my system, to my ears, the ExaSound DACs are much more musical, involving, and fun to listen to vs the Spring.  I tried. Didn't float my boat. YMMV. 
1markr, that's a valid comparison actually, delta-sigma dac vs NOS. I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the Holo, as technologically it seems to be great.  DId you try it in balanced or single ended mode? I'm wondering may be if it was an impedance mismatch/gain issue.  The Exasound seems nice, but again, at that pricepoint my mind's set on the T+A, as I've heard it and liked it a lot. 
Also the Soekris dacs seem to be good alternatives, but their higher end dacs aren't out yet though.
Tried the Denafrips Ares R2R DAC which I thought sounded really nice, especially for the price, basically about the cost of 3 of the BB1704UK original R2R ICs :-) if one can find the originals anymore.

The Denafrips had some user interface deficiencies though  - like 1mm LED indicators and Gray silkscreen on a Black faceplate.

Good Listening

Peter