I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
Shipping speakers overseas is not advisable even if both of you had perfect feedback!  What happens when they are damaged in transit?  Are you going to file a claim with the courier and refund the buyer?  You don't need the hassle, like others have said, local sale is best.
@awright7771352,

" Bill, I just researched a guy pdawidowski, and he is on the Klipsch Forums. Problem is, he wants to have a courier pick them up because, as I find out, he's in the UK. That would violate PayPal's seller protection stuff... 😥"

Yeah he was looking for the matching center speaker P27C about this time last year.  Not sure if he ever found one.

Can't hurt to list them in the Klipsch Forum Garage Sale section.  Maybe you will get another bite.

Bill
When you receive payment (NOT FROM PAYPAL or VISA) in your account via a money order or check...and it clears! Then you can ship the speakers. Otherwise you run a high risk of them coming back to you and your money goes back to the buyer. LOTS of tire kickers out there, not real buyers!

Matt M
Bank wire transfer only.  Do not ship until funds clear into your account.  You will be 100% protected that way.