Losing Touch

You know sometimes I feel that I have lost touch with why I have been into audio/music since the 70's. I have been sitting at my computer this morning doing a bunch of nothing when I opened up Tidal and started cruising the "Masters" listings. I have The Cars "Candy-O" playing right now through my Audioengine 5+ and sub. Damn what fun. Do I have it playing too loud? Yup. The MUSIC is wonderful. The quality is great. Isn't this what it is all about? Getting into it fully. "Candy-O I need you so." Had to share. Have a good listen. 
Ag insider logo xs@2xjfd11

"Forgot to mention that my recent "enlightenment" of the beauties of analog cassettes happened upon my stambling onto Stereo 2 Go forum"

Bingo!

So, do you think our Christian brothers took a look at the cover of the record on my original post? I'm just saying. Look, all I was posting about was enjoying the music without having gear anxiety. Do so. I don't care what you listen to.   
gareneau, I'm mostly a mau5 fan.  Not everything he's done, but I'm not a fan of Everything Anyone's Done. *L*  Since the advent of streamcasting and music servers like Spotify I can avoid buying a CD with only one or two selections that boat my float.  *G*
My mau5 picks are Arguru, Maths, and Prof. Griefers.  Play loud, obviously.  Knocks the dust off the woofers. ;)
Another good test for the woofs: What is This Love by Blue Rodeo.  The first 1:05 can rattle the walls if you want to see if the nails holding the pictures on them are firm. ;)
My playlist is 'eclectic', all over the board...*G*