I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
Some good advice here. One strategy that I always use is to Google satellite map the address. What does the area, building, home etc. look like? Does it look like a place where someone would enjoy the speakers? I have literally seen empty fields for an address I searched.

I have to echo those who mention that we were all at zero feedback when we started. My biggest concern on my first purchase was the fact that I had no history. Fortunately I have had nothing but positive experiences. We all have to start somewhere. Good luck.
If you are this freaked out perhaps specify a local only transaction? This is not that uncommon for speaker sales and would give you the peace of mind of an in person transaction.
You could communicate with the buyer that since you both do not have feedback you  want to be a little more creative with this transaction. Maybe have him pay half with certified check and the rest on delivery. So both side have to compromise. If the transaction is successful you both can write glowing feedback on the other.
awright

Why don't you ask this person if he/she has feedback on some other site , and if so see what it states; otherewwise, given the degree of discomfort you have just do a local sale with cash required at delivery as someone else suggested. I've never experienced a problem buying or selling to folks on this site, and in fact haver shipped items simultaneous to them sending payment; but that's just my experience and me.
Post removed