I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
I accept U.S. Postal money orders as payment for the vintage drums I deal in, but I take the mo to my Post Office, where they give me the cash for it. They look up the number to make sure it's legit, then hand over the dough. Only then do I ship. Foolproof!
1.  A number of you propose to protect the seller by putting the onus entirely on the buyer:  Only after the money is secure would you consider shipping.

2.  For ducks I googled myself.  The return was my last Who's Who entry from at least two decades ago when I stopped responding to requests for updates.  You can't always get what you want, Al, and sometimes you don't get what you need.

3.  I bought an Esoteric SA-60 from a seller in the SF bay area.  He wanted a money order prior to shipping, and wouldn't accept PayPal.  I seethe money order and assumed the risk.  The SA-60 arrived and was as described.  He and I agreed on a price for a Proceed Amp 3, so with confidence I shipped it, again assuming the risk.  That was over year ago and I've yet to receive payment.

db

Some good advice here. One strategy that I always use is to Google satellite map the address. What does the area, building, home etc. look like? Does it look like a place where someone would enjoy the speakers? I have literally seen empty fields for an address I searched.

I have to echo those who mention that we were all at zero feedback when we started. My biggest concern on my first purchase was the fact that I had no history. Fortunately I have had nothing but positive experiences. We all have to start somewhere. Good luck.