I'm selling speakers for the first time and concerned about fraud

I've received an offer on my Klipsch P-17b speakers from a buyer with zero feedback. I also have zero feedback. I'm just concerned about getting screwed somehow. Can anyone give me advice?
awright7771352
Take your payment via postal money order. Thieves avoid using these as the gov't takes fraud seriously. Or take personal checks but wait until they cleared the purchaser's bank. Many of the complaints revolve around the recourse that buyers have when PayPal is used and they know it and sleeze ball members, feedback notwithstanding, take advantage of it. 

Good luck!
In addition to Newbee's excellent advice:

First, Google the person’s screen name, and see what turns up. Second, ascertain the person’s real name and location, and check it out on Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Intelius, etc.

You may be surprised at how much information can be found out about people online.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

So PayPal's fraud prevention stuff isn't really a safeguard? I'm just worried he'll get the package and claim something's wrong with it or something weird. I don't do this often so I'm aware I'm basically fresh meat.