Pass Labs XA30.5 in my system?

Dear Audiophiles!

I am looking for a solid-state class A power amplifier with balanced circuit topology to replace Acurus in my modest Hi-Fi setup:

Mac mini (USB3 output) ->
Singxer SU-1 ->
Yggdrasil DAC (AES/EBU XLR input) ->
Primare PRE30 preamplifier (AES/EBU XLR input) ->
Acurus A250 power amplifier (RCA input) ->
Monitor Audio RS-6

I am currently considering Pass Labs XA30.5 and am wondering if it will “work nicely” with my upstream and downstream components.

Any info/advice is very much appreciated. Please chime in!

Please see the specs below for your consideration.

Pass Labs XA30.5

Type: Solid-state stereo amplifier
Power Output: 30 wpc into 8 Ohm, 60 wpc into 4 Ohm (both 14.8dbW)
Power Consumption (Watts): 238
Temperature (deg C.): 53
Voltage Gain: 26 dB
Input Sensitivity: 0.77 V at 26db gain
Frequency Response: 1.5Hz–100kHz, –3db at 1.5Hz, –2db at 100kHz
Signal/noise: 150db at full power (I cannot believe this is not a misprint!)
Distortion: 0.01% at 3 watts, 0.1% at 30 watts (measured at 1 kHz)
Input Impedance: 30 kOhm balanced, 15 kOhm unbalanced
Damping Factor: 150 for an 8 Ohm nominal load
Maximum Output Current: 20 Ampere
Maximum Output Voltage: ±35 Volts
Output Noise: 150 microvolt unweighted 20 Hz - 20 kHz
DC Offset: <50 mV
Slew rate: ±50 V/µs
Dimensions: 19" (485mm) W by 7" (180mm) H by 19" (485mm) D
Weight: 62 lbs (28kg)
Shipping weight: 75 lbs (34kg)

Primare PRE30 Preamplifier

Balanced inputs          560mV
Line inputs                   280mV
Sensitivity adjustment    -20dB to +20dB
Tape outputs               280mV
Gain                            16dB
Frequency response    DC to 100kHz ± 0.1dB
THD                             <0.01%
Signal-to-noise ratio    -118dB
Crosstalk                      -113dB
Mains                            100/115/230V
Dimensions (WxDxH)    430 x 410 x 100mm
Weight                           9.5kg

Monitor Audio RS6

Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 30 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M):   91 dB
Nominal Impedance:     6 Ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 40 - 120 W
Tweeter Crossover Frequency: 3 KHz
Drive Unit Compliment: 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass, 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range. 1 x 1” gold dome C-CAM® tweeter.
Cabinet Design: Balanced velocity twin reflex ported
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) 850 x 185 x 250 mm
Plinth Dimensions: (H x W x D): 25 x 255 x 305 mm
Individual Weight: 18 Kg

N.B. Impedance varies with frequency and goes to as low as 4 Ohms and as high as 16 Ohms. And, most importantly,“real” sensitivity is much lower than “nominal”: 87.40dB (averaged 300Hz-3kHz, 2.83V/1m)!
Measurements taken in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council can be found through this link:
http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1221:nrc-measu...

hardball
Thank you very kindly @wolf_garcia !

I never believed tubes can be superior to transistors in Hi-Fi realm because they are "prehistoric", "archaic", etc. You name it... A friend learned I am on the market for a quality power amp, and was kind enough to bring his PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium stereo power amplifier over. I must confess this amp totally annihilated my Acurus A250: I have never heard my Monitor Audio RS6 giving such punchy, tight, well-articulated bass. Piano and vocals did really come to life as well. I was just moved into another level of realism with this amp. Am I imagining things or it is really in correlation with what you found moving from SS power to tube-based, @wolf_garcia ?

I avoided tube hifi for years as I also thought tubes would be a chore and wear out. They are sort of, and they do…and I'd been messing with tubes for decades in guitar amps. Then I realized I LIKE to mess with hifi stuff, and fell into tube hifi through a Jolida amp (I'd heard other tube stereo amps, but not enough of them seemingly).  Primaluna amps are well regarded and I like their ability to switch to "triode" mode, and there is something about the linearity of tubes in a well sorted amp along with the 2nd order harmonic musicality that is more suited to my tastes. Note how often descriptions of SS amp designs claim they're "tube like." I've gone over to the "dark side" of tubophilia (!) with the single ended amp I just bought, and it's the best sounding amp I've owned…fun…just fun...
You know, @wolf_garcia , it is good to learn I am not going crazy hallucinating: it is a huge relief to hear from you I am not the only one who was just amazed with the sound transformation when switched from SS to Tube! 
With your years of experience working with tubes you must really know what is out there, and I would appreciate it very much indeed if you could please name some reputable manufacturers of tubed amps.  
I mean in addition to PrimaLuna, Atma-Sphere (way too expensive...), and Jolida you have already told me about.
I have discovered a company named Ayon. Looks like they make excellent amps, but, again, way too expensive for me: their entry level integrated amp, Scorpio (0dB negative feedback!), is for sale at $3550...
Look at the tube amps for sale here on the 'Gon…simply google anything that seems interesting and there ya go! I wound up with a Jolida because I like balanced inputs (I have a balanced preamp) and the 502P had cannon plug inputs at least…not actually balanced inputs but it didn't matter after all. The new version might be actually balanced in (has a switch for that) and it allows more tube types than my amp does. Plus, even the "factory upgraded" version was relatively inexpensive, and I could talk to the Jolida dudes. My new "Fire Bottle" was stumbled into and, again, a bargain.
Hardball,

Another option is going with one of the recent class d amps.

I was a longtime tube and class a user for many years now I put all the heat and messing around with tubes way behind me.

Kenny.