After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
I picked up a CD with both of those Al Stewart albums on it. After listening, I realize what a great talent he was. Frankly, I was marveling at his writing and the musicianship of his group. I enjoy listening often, but beware, those songs might get stuck in your head for days.
I can already tell this is going to be a week of multiple listens to Pete Townshend's - White City. What an album. I've been listening to it off/on since 1985. This week in ON........

If you are at all interested in Pete Townshend, go out to YouTube and watch the short movie - White City. Love it! Wish there were a high quality video version of it available. I bought an original VHS copy and the picture quality is horrible.
Santana "3"?.... the one with the human object floating through space.

They were on fire!!!!!
My neighbor gave me a couple of boxes of his "lifetime" vinyl. Included in those boxes were several great titles. After cleaning, I've heard some really great stuff I had planned on buying. Out of the ones I've heard, I'm recommending two now...

Taj Mahal  "S/T" original pressing
John Prine  "S/T"  original pressing