Primare A32 front panel-rapidly flashing standby indicator light

Anyone own or owned a Primare A32 power amp and had problems with the front panel standby indicator flashing rapidly?  Over the last few months I've had to manipulate the rear left speaker cable inputs to hear sound out of the left speaker each time I turned it on.  But the unit always powered up and eventually played beautifully.  Now I get nothing.  I've disconnected and then reconnected the power cord, the XLR cables from the preamp, and both speaker cables.  The fuse is in good shape.  But the standby indicator still flashes when I try to power it up. A designer flaw I've found is that the front panel is attached by 6 tiny screws (2 on top, 1 on lower L & R side, & 2 underneath).  For such a massive unit one would think the designers could've used sturdier screws.  The top right screw broke a while back and may have left a fragment in the screw hole (hard to tell it's so small).  The front panel now has a little wiggle room which may be causing some wiring hit and miss inside though I can't see how.  I've never pushed or pulled on the front plate after the unit was set up and it's played many months without problems.  I researched online and found Audio Elite Technician LLC in Lakebay WA.  The website says they offer factory authorized service for Primare gear (along with McIntosh gear).  Anybody ever dealt with these guys?  The A32 weighs 88 pounds and I'm not fond of trying to ship it out of state.  Should I try a local repair shop first?  I really love my system's sound and want the A32 back in the game so I can again lose myself in musical bliss.
mewsickbuff

Agreed-

mewsickbuff- consult Primare first.  Keep us posted on your progress. Happy Listening!

I contacted the Primare manufacturer and they referred me to the guys in WA, but also supplied (when I requested) the A32 service manual and schematics for a local repair shop to use.  Great customer service, I'd say.  I also found one of my speaker wires (Audience Au24se) has gone bad.  Contacted Audience and they have a lifetime warranty and will repair the cable.  2 great companies. 
Not yet.  I plan to send it to the guys in WA sometime within the next 2 weeks.  Nothing like experienced repair personnel recommended by the manufacturer .  It's all boxed and ready to go.  I'll post when it returns and my experience with the repaired product.

Looking forward to your thoughts/impressions- mewsickbuff.

Happy Listening!