Pass Labs XA30.5 in my system?

Dear Audiophiles!

I am looking for a solid-state class A power amplifier with balanced circuit topology to replace Acurus in my modest Hi-Fi setup:

Mac mini (USB3 output) ->
Singxer SU-1 ->
Yggdrasil DAC (AES/EBU XLR input) ->
Primare PRE30 preamplifier (AES/EBU XLR input) ->
Acurus A250 power amplifier (RCA input) ->
Monitor Audio RS-6

I am currently considering Pass Labs XA30.5 and am wondering if it will “work nicely” with my upstream and downstream components.

Any info/advice is very much appreciated. Please chime in!

Please see the specs below for your consideration.

Pass Labs XA30.5

Type: Solid-state stereo amplifier
Power Output: 30 wpc into 8 Ohm, 60 wpc into 4 Ohm (both 14.8dbW)
Power Consumption (Watts): 238
Temperature (deg C.): 53
Voltage Gain: 26 dB
Input Sensitivity: 0.77 V at 26db gain
Frequency Response: 1.5Hz–100kHz, –3db at 1.5Hz, –2db at 100kHz
Signal/noise: 150db at full power (I cannot believe this is not a misprint!)
Distortion: 0.01% at 3 watts, 0.1% at 30 watts (measured at 1 kHz)
Input Impedance: 30 kOhm balanced, 15 kOhm unbalanced
Damping Factor: 150 for an 8 Ohm nominal load
Maximum Output Current: 20 Ampere
Maximum Output Voltage: ±35 Volts
Output Noise: 150 microvolt unweighted 20 Hz - 20 kHz
DC Offset: <50 mV
Slew rate: ±50 V/µs
Dimensions: 19" (485mm) W by 7" (180mm) H by 19" (485mm) D
Weight: 62 lbs (28kg)
Shipping weight: 75 lbs (34kg)

Primare PRE30 Preamplifier

Balanced inputs          560mV
Line inputs                   280mV
Sensitivity adjustment    -20dB to +20dB
Tape outputs               280mV
Gain                            16dB
Frequency response    DC to 100kHz ± 0.1dB
THD                             <0.01%
Signal-to-noise ratio    -118dB
Crosstalk                      -113dB
Mains                            100/115/230V
Dimensions (WxDxH)    430 x 410 x 100mm
Weight                           9.5kg

Monitor Audio RS6

Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 30 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M):   91 dB
Nominal Impedance:     6 Ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 40 - 120 W
Tweeter Crossover Frequency: 3 KHz
Drive Unit Compliment: 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass, 1 x 6” C-CAM® Bass Mid-range. 1 x 1” gold dome C-CAM® tweeter.
Cabinet Design: Balanced velocity twin reflex ported
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) 850 x 185 x 250 mm
Plinth Dimensions: (H x W x D): 25 x 255 x 305 mm
Individual Weight: 18 Kg

N.B. Impedance varies with frequency and goes to as low as 4 Ohms and as high as 16 Ohms. And, most importantly,“real” sensitivity is much lower than “nominal”: 87.40dB (averaged 300Hz-3kHz, 2.83V/1m)!
Measurements taken in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council can be found through this link:
http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1221:nrc-measu...

hardball
Thank you ALL very kindly!

Sorry to bug you again... Could somebody please comment on the XA30.5 headroom? 

From Stereophile's measurements: "Ostensibly a 30Wpc class-A design, its measured performance reveals that it can actually deliver clipping-free peaks 6dB higher in power..."

Not sure if I understand this correctly, but does it mean the XA30.5 has a headroom of 6dB?! For example, MC452 has 1.8dB only...

@jaybe noted "I have this amp, wonderful, hope to soon move to the .8 series." EXTREMELY important: could you please give me your considerations? XA30.5 - Stereophile Recommended in 2015...

@karl_desch Are you referring to Canare L-4E6S Star Quad Balanced Audio Cable, please? I can order this XLR from Blue Jeans Cable.

Do I understand correctly you guys believe the XA30.5' stock power cable is adequate?

And last but not least... What do you guys believe would be a fair price for XA30.5 in excellent condition nowdays?

Before changing speakers to a high efficiency design, I had Thiels and an XA-30.5.  I loved the combination. Left the amp on 24 hrs a day and the room would only get hot if I was really pushing the amp for long periods.  At idle or casual listening it was just warm.  I also did not notice huge electricity bills (gas and electric around $90 for a three bedroom house with two people).  
And although folks around these parts argued otherwise while I was shopping, the amp had plenty of power for my speakers.  Thiel 2.4s:   Impedance: 4 ohms nominal, 3 ohms minimum. Sensitivity: 87dB/2.83V/m. Recommended power: 100–400W.  I've posted this a number of times, but I also tried a McIntosh MC402 and a Pass x250.5 and preferred the XA30.5.
The amp has massive headroom yes. Not your typical 30 watt amp.
The Canare cables can be purchased through Blue Jeans Cable.  I actually purchased mine through Amazon!  I use a Cardas Clear power cable on my amp but I have not compared to the stock cord.  
As far as fair price goes, I would strongly recommend you contact Mark at Reno HiFi.  He will give you a fair price on a new, demo or used piece and you will always be able to trade up the line in the future. How about a matching XP-10???  On Agon, I have seen them go for $3000 - $3500. 

Thank you guys!

@cal3713 I understand if XA30.5 can happily drive speakers with 87dB/2.83V/m Sensitivity, and Recommended power of 100–400W, I should have no problems with my Monitor Audio RS6. Most reassuring!

"Left the amp on 24 hrs a day..." in standby mode, I presume?

@karl_desch I have just checked Reno HiFi, and found they have XA30.5 with the following description:
"Used, Excellent condition, about two years old, one year transferable factory warranty, all factory accessories, new factory double-boxing, Satisfaction Guaranteed. S/N 28934. $3295. " Would you consider this to be a fair price, please?

What amp stand would you recommend for XA30.5, please? I have just realized my 17" audio stand is too small for the "monster"!