Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
Okay, yeah because I am a little concerned.  They don't sound bad at all, but putting them in certainly wasn't some sort of revelation or wow moment with them as other posters have reported.  It could be that the Duelund Coherent Audio DCA16GA IC was working so well in my system it makes them hard to beat.  I put the Splash between the pre and the amp, maybe after a few days I will try it between the DAC and the pre.  Also, I have a GC on order that will hopefully be here in the near future that will give the full Teo effect instead of mixing.  
They don't sound bad at all, but putting them in certainly wasn't some sort of revelation or wow moment with them as other posters have reported.

I have found the cables take 50 to 80 hours to break in @kclone at which point the system really settles into its glory. Patience... report back once they've had time to settle. Both my Splash and Standards took about that long.

Taras is coming by again today to do some more critical listening of TEST01 prototype cable. Should be interesting... 
I can't help but wonder if and when the TEST01 becomes a finished product where it might sit in the TEO lineup? It is quite a price jump from the Game Changer to the next model up which,  I'm assuming  is the splash, at present?  Please correct me if I'm wrong., cheers, bluenose
It is quite a price jump from the Game Changer to the next model up which, I'm assuming is the splash, at present?

I believe you're right @bluenose that it'll sit between GC and Splash - I'll confirm with Taras later today.

Cables warming up now with some Art Pepper...
Confirmed @bluenose - that's the plan.

They are starting to sound really good - have been tweaking for about 2 weeks now...