VAC 30/70...pick your pre?

Considering a pair of VAC 30/70’s however concerned a bit about matching the Pre well; on the other hand, can’t spend another 5-6k on a line stage right now. Thoughts? Recs? Get a better integrated instead for now?  Ideas about Line Magnetic 219 vs. Allnic T2000; pushing Wharfedale Jade 5's (87db 6ohm)

128x128phaun16
Totally agree Walter about Line Magnetic, I have the 518IA as part of my main system, wonderfull sounding especially with insertion of NOS 6l6GCs, 5AR4 , anmd 5751s.

Previous owner of a Vac 160i as well which I really liked and have not heard any SQ deficiencies with my LM 508 IA. Those of you with the 508, have you tried any other 805 Tubes? I tried the Psvane which were better in every area but they only lasted about 3 mos; one tube failed to bias correctly...

Wig 
Wig, nice to hear as the 160 was on the list. Helping solidify the decision and now Im torn between the 508 and 219 at this point.  
Phaun16,
Is there a reasonable way for you to find a Line Magnetic dealer who has both amplifiers and plan a trip specifically to hear them? I feel it'd be well worth the effort.  I believe that you'll be very happy with with either amplifier. 
Charles 
Charles, 

I think I am going to try NYC as it's only a couple hours from Philly; I don't know if they currently carry either of them though.  Texas is a bit far, although I do have plenty of airline miles, but they currently only have the 508, as the guy that originally bought the 508 traded it out for the 219.  
I will only have about 5 inches of breathing room up with the 219.