Dearly departed Music Reference RM9

My Music Reference RM9 is down and beyond repair. I'm devestated as it has been the heart of my system through so many changes. My system is- Lexicon RT 20/ Cal Audio Alpa- VPI Scout Master/ Soundsmith Carmen- Jadis DPL- RM9- Dynaudio C1 model 2's, all high end cardas cable. Any suggestions from those that know? The RM9  had really sweet mids and while a tube amp, never sounded overly soft like many I've heard. Thanks for your help, fellow fanatics/ addicts.
fearsnears
I'll bet you can get your RM-9 completely restored for less than $2000, maybe much less. Roger doesn't gouge the way some companies do.
fearsnears, I should have also mentioned that Roger Modjeski can incorporate the Mk.2 updates into your RM-9 as he restores/repairs it.
The RM-9 MkII that is listed on this site for $2600 is a great deal and worth stretching your budget for. It started out life as a MkI but Roger went all out to update it to a MkII. If it makes any difference we will honor the warranty on that amp. We also worked on pdreher’s amp, which we thought would be a lost cause but Roger put his expertise to good use in getting that amp back to spec at a modest cost.

If as you say you blew a transformer you’re out of luck (curious how that happened, it's difficult to do on that amp), otherwise Roger can fix most anything that is wrong with that amp.

Disclaimer: I work for Music Reference/RAM Tubes.
Really not that much to these amps transformer, caps, resistors and Roger can fix them or I can.

See if you can find an old Lafayette KT-550 power amp.  Have a tech change the tubes to EL34 power tubes and be done with all of this.  The change to the EL34 tubes is basically the tube socket wires are moved and re-bias the amp.

Second option is to find an old Counterpoint hybrid power amp that has been modified.  If not modified, I can do that also.  Great driving power and sweetish sounding amps.

Happy Listening.

I'v been trying to email Music Reference for awhile with the address on the website with no response. I need repairs done to my RM 5 mk iii, anyone have updated contact info?