Krell KRC3 preamp

Does anyone know if KRC3 preamp can be integrated into a home theater  processor ? 
Is this possible and has anyone done this? 
If indeed possible, how would I actually do it? Exactly which cables go where. 

My system includes: Mcintosh mx135, oppo 205 player, and Krell KAV500 amp, vienna acoustics haydns. 
I am aware that I can use mx135 as a 2 channel and HT, but would prefer to add KRC3 to my system for 2 channel audio. 
ei001h
@ei001h
You need to remove the top cover of the Krc3, look for a red dip switches labeled "Input configure" and set the S3 to Proc. position.
If your KRC3 had configured the S3 as Proc, then you can use this input as a HT passthrough and connect it to MX135 FR/FL output,

the connection as below:

the "stereo audio out" on the oppo 205 connect to S1 on KRC3

the "5.1CH audio out on the oppo 205 connect to MX135

KRC3 output to FR/FL of KAV500

MX135 FR and FL output to S3 on KRC3, center and RR/RL channel  output to KAV500

for stereo playback, select S1 input on KRC3, S3 for 5.1 playback.
I appreciate your input. 

Which way is better? Do you know what the pros and cons of either way? Would you use the S3 on the krell if you were in my situation? 

Also, if I wanted to compare the Preamp section of Mx135 and KRC3, is it possible to connect as you mentioned above, but also,  add  RCA connections from MX135 to the amp RCA? Would that work? 
My suggestion of using a Goldpoint SW4 is easier to A/B comparing two preamps. 
If you decided the KRC3 is better for stereo playback, then set the S3 to HT passthrough will be the best way for connection. you can use the KRC remote control to switch input, most importantly, the connection is much simpler with one less component in the signal path.
can you please answer the second part of my question about additional RCA connections from MX135 to my amp? Or am I confusing you?