Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
I am of the belief that there has never been a better time to be in the market for a high fidelity system than now, regardless of budget. Much of this due to those who pushed the high end envelope while offering 'affordable' products. 

Does Nelson pass have anything to do with pass labs now?   I didn't think so. I consider him  One of the good guys who gives back to the DIY community,  not one of these con artists who is trying to make millions on fancy casework 
Mesch, I agree in general, but  MANY Americans  make less money today.adjusted for inflation, than they did 30 years ago .

Post removed 
@jj77,
Funny how all hobbies and our progress in life changes our perspective. When we are younger and do not have the cash to blow, we feel even a $100 cable is a rip-off. When we do better in life and have a good disposable income we feel that a $2000 cable is a very good investment.
So nothing wrong with $85k amps. Forget $85k amps, nothing wrong with $200k amps as well. When you have the resources and the designer has the ability to build cost-no-object machines, everything is a very good investment. You live only once, so why not enjoy it? None of us complain about a $2.5 million Bugatti.