Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77

BHK Signature 300 Mono Amplifiers are just as good, They handle the IRS Betas Woofer towers with ease
I usually refrain from commenting in threads such as this, because these kinds of discussions tend to not be constructive and to have little to do with audio. In this case, however, I feel compelled to say that the post by Aardvarkbark seems to me to be among the most narrow-minded, arrogant, and lacking in empathy that I can recall seeing here.

This will be my only post in this thread. Regards,
-- Al
Wow. Three cheers for compassion and an open heart! I usually get chased off of male dominated forums for standing up for the oppressed, let alone seeing others take that stance. This hasn't been a politically minded forum, so it makes me happy to see that you aren't all lacking in basic human qualities.
Post removed 
Stfoth - I agree completely. I think it's crazy that there are things that cost as much as they do, but I tend to notice it, remark on its insanity, then go about my day.. I think the responses about compassion and the plight of the less fortunate were in response to the post suggesting that those of us calling attention to such expensive gear are simply jealous that we haven't been given super expensive gear. That we are entitled. But I think for most of us it's the cognitive dissonance that comes with knowing this world has people paying $90k for stereo equipment at the same time there are people living off less than $2/day.

I'm not jealous, nor do I carry around hatred for those who own such things. But it's hard not to notice such outrageous price tags when they do pop up.