mundorf m-resist supreme vs jantzen mox and others

What are your opinions ?
mundorf resistor supreme are realy good has their reputation ?
128x128audio4pass
Therefore, no precise answer to my question?
You have not been very precise in describing the two products

grannyring's post makes perfect sense to me... I understand you wanting more details of his thoughts but his description of hot in the upper mid and highs should make sense to most 'philes.
I do agree with you that use of the word "fidelity' in this case might not be the best and maybe that is the word confusing you... So forget that word and just use the rest as base...
 But as he stated -- "in some systems." and  "As usual this is always system dependent." So you will have to hear but maybe others will report. Sorry I cant. 

Sorry been tied up.....Fidelity is actually the perfect word and what high fidelity audio is all about. Here is the definition: "the degree of exactness with which something is copied or reproduced" So a component higher in fidelity is truer to the source, musical event, actual sound of the instrument or voice etc....

They sound more real and deliver more high fidelity. Horns sound more as they should etc... Hope this helps. 

Thnak you and sorry my insidiousness.
i understand what you but i would know more precise description if you can.
that's tmbre of high, mid, bass....imaging...ecc...ecc... and also which one between the two is darker than the other
i hope you answer 
thank you in advance