Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus!

I wrote an extremely long review of 4 cables auditioned in my system recently. I pontificated for way too long and it was more an outlet for me to tell a story that cables do matter and how much each design can make your system sound. The last cable through was the Teo GC IC purchased here and it truly was a game-changer in how it shifts our paradigm about what wire gives us as "truth" and what this slurry of Ga-In-Sn can do better (IMO). Not a technical review but an emotional roller coaster through 4 different topologies:

Ribbons
Graphene
Multi-strand
Liquid

I'm happy to re-broadcast that here but it is very long (6+ MSWord pages long). I'll point to it for now and take your advice.

Bottom line is the GC cable is truly stunning in what it can do and for us mere mortals who cannot spend thousands on cabling, I believe it can elevate anyone's system to new heights.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=148932.0

Pete
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbugredmachine
Janehamble, the Teo GC's are better than my very expensive Morrow Grand Elite Reference IC's so rest assured.
Hi Teo_Audio-
Your Audiogon add says there is a 5 year warranty with registration. How do you register the GC cable after purchase?  I don't expect any issues but just in case.

My GC also replaced a Morrow MA-4 and was a big improvement. Tried The GC between my pre and amp and also between my cd player and pre.  Either way made a big difference.
Just a thought here. The very best IC I've heard in my system[so far] has been the Analysis Plus Golden Oval. A friend of owns it. I currently use a very nice Audio Sensibility Signature which is very nice[in my system]. A friend also uses the same A S. Signature. Now has anyone heard the Teo Game Changer compared to a Analysis Plus Golden? Just wondering? Cheers, Bluenose