What speaker cable made a major difference in the sound quality of your speakers??

I am curious what speaker cables made a big "jaw dropping difference" in the sound quality of your current speakers.  What most impressed you about the difference;  that is, overall musicality, tighter, deeper bass, midrange clarity and soundstage depth, etc.etc. 

Keep the price of the speaker cables chosen or auditioned at  between $800- $1000 or  from  $1000-$1500. Was the cable bought new or used??

Thank you,   SJ

sunnyjim
I have found Silnote cables to Clearly be a cut above  even well respected 
Classic brands I first tried their Speaker cables .music just sounds more reAL.
Their Poseidon2 interconnects  are Fantastic, I had Acoustic zenwave Silver ref
The Silnote run deeper into the performance. And come with a no risk warranty.
The cable that made a major difference was Shunyata Cobra, but I didn't keep it. Inserting them was one of the biggest differences that I've ever heard, but differences doesn't always equate to better. The bass was the best I've ever heard, but the images were to big and unnatural to my ears.
Find a way to budget for Nordost Heimdall 2, not just speaker cables but their interconnects as well. You could get by with Blue Heaven for rear surrounds but Heimdall worth the stretch. You will hear a HUGE difference. I have all  Nordost including power cords. Previously I was running some high end Tera Labs but even friends of mine who are not audiophiles heard a significant bump as soon as I installed the speaker cables. 
Used atlas mavros. Competes with a lot of cables I've heard 3 or 4 times the price an I have tried a lot! I still use them now!
Post removed